A new video and article have been released on the “Understanding the Impact of Climate Change” special website.
Understanding the significance of Greenland’s ice(Assoc. Prof. Evgeny Podolskiy Arctic Research Center, Hokkaido University)
Articles currently being published
- Aiming for the development of the Northern Sea Route and environmental conservation
(Natsuhiko Otsuka, Professor, Hokkaido University Arctic Research Center)
- Exploring the connection between Antarctic oceans and sea level rise
(Shigeru Aoki, Associate Professor Institute of Low Temperature Science, Hokkaido University)
- Exploring the effects on oceans, creatures, and society from the bottom of glaciers
(Shin Sugiyama, Professor Institute of Low Temperature Science, Hokkaido University)
- Turning the increasing number of natural disasters into blessings
(Atsuko Morimoto, Associate Professor Research Faculty of Agriculture, Hokkaido University)
- Exploring the huge impact of sea ice loss
(Keiichiro Oshima, Professor Institute of Low Temperature Science, Hokkaido University)
With climate change increasingly affecting the world, Hokkaido University researchers investigate across disciplines to understand its impact on the ecosystem and our society. Discover our research.