The Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) of Hokkaido University supports the costs of DEI seminars and other events held on campus with the aim of creating opportunities to further deepen the understanding of diversity within the university’s constituents.
Requirements for Support
- Events, seminars, etc. that contribute to promoting Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Gender Equality at Hokkaido University.
- In principle, the event or seminar must be open to the whole university community, or be an initiative that spans multiple faculties.
- Seminars, etc., must mainly target faculty, staff, students, and researchers of Hokkaido University.
- The seminar must be expected to attract 20 or more participants.
- The main organizer must be a group, such as a department, division, section, etc., or a research group.
- The seminar must be held by January 31, 2024.
- Events, seminars, etc. must be co-hosted by the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI).
For more information, including how to apply, please click here. Go to the website of the Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI).